CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

Really well done

Very well done, good perspectives. Could have been a few more ideas, more punchlines, so I gave a 9.

ZOMBIES!! ZOMBIES!!

Keep working on it

I really like the music, the flash...... well we all can see you rushed it :)

thomasBaldwin responds:

im just gettin back into flash animation ive been doing alot of music recently and i just had a urge to make a movie about zombies or a game i was thinking of like 28 days later only mine be called 28 beers later and the plot of the game is you drank 28 beers and passed out when you woke up there were zombies everywhere

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

I watched it a few times

Very well drawn style, contained many LOLz. I agree with Elise though, I would like to see more of the Sonic series done like this. Keep going!
A+++++ WOULD BUY FROM FLASH AGAIN.

Narwhals Narwhals

its well made

but the content sucks so bad. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't just hate on flash like this but honestly, after 4 or 5 flashes that loop and are random it gets a little stale. If anything, the success of your other flashes like this one are due to the content and the lyrics, not how outlandish they are.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Impressive

I have to agree with MasterAsh. This clip of a non existing cartoon could well be the platform to an entire series and yet would become something totally different if executed. But it left me wanting more, hard. I was disappointed to find the loading screen pop up again. MOAR!
Animation-Near flawless, very smooth
Sound- pretty good sound fx and bg music
Art- hilariously accurate to what you were trying to do

overall- i rated 5 and 9/10 because i really wanted to see at least some sort of punchline but thats just me.

Hot Coffee Hot Coffee

shut up wii

this is NG, kids aren't supposed to go on here anyways!
crap flash, loved it though.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Great Short

I liked it, i gave it a 9 because the only thing missing was a catchphrase that would be universally known in this film.
to the guy below me, yeah, but GoW isn't dialog, its gore.

Ten-Minute StickChallenge Ten-Minute StickChallenge

decent

i'm not sure if the collab was a 10 min thing for each person... but its kind of worthless to submit. they all are pointless, not even funny.

Kitty Crew Eats Children Kitty Crew Eats Children

i say dayum

if you are new to flash, GJ man. your artwork is def a plus on this short. next thing to work on is plot... or animation. but good art!

Star Whores ep6.1 Star Whores ep6.1

kinda worthless

are you callin' me an 8 yr old retard....